Friday 29 August 2008

Mp3 music: Am I Blood






Am I Blood
   

Artist: Am I Blood: mp3 download


   Genre(s): 

Metal: Thrash

   







Am I Blood's discography:


Agitation
   

 Agitation

   Year: 1998   

Tracks: 11






Formed in 1992 under the original sobriquet St. Mucus, Am I Blood comply in the Finland tradition of 90's aggressive metal with more an wrath tincture, rather than cheesy pop metal that this genre was feel for antecedently. With the sacking of their number one 2 albums "Natural Mutation" and "Am I Blood" -which were distributed in limited quantities end-to-end EuropeJanne Kermine (vocals/ guitar), Pekka Kulmala (guitar) Toni Gronros (bass), and Sauli Suomalainen (drums) finally hit that Western market crossways the Atlantic with the dismission of "Fermentation" in 1998; thanks to the avail of Nuclear Blast Records.





FDA Requires Additional Information On DORIBAX For Treatment Of Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia