Friday 13 June 2008

Big Brother: Dale & Mohamed's Fight For Jennifer

Jennifer has two lads to choose from in the Big Brother house – Dale and Mohamed.

Cheryl Cole lookalike Jen was the topic of discussion in the diary room from toy demonstrator Mo who reluctantly admitted: "When we were in the Kitchen together, cleaning, I didn't know what to say. I just need to talk to her more.

"When I like someone, I go all shy - especially if I have a little crush on her."

One person who isn’t at all shy is ladies man Dale who had a frank discussion with the 22-year old about ‘toe-jobs’.

He said: "I've had my toe sucked. It was just one of my mates, messing about."

A confused Jennifer exclaimed, "He sucked your toe?" to which Dale hastily rectified, "F****** hell! It wasn't a boy!"

Who’s charm will Jen fall for? Be sure to leave your comments below.